Focused on providing financial assistance for clinicians, this scholarship programme, funded by Eli Lilly, is designed to support the professional development of clinicians, through participation at ECTS 2018 Congress.
Successful recipients will receive a complimentary registration at the ECTS 2018 Congress and a travel grant of up to €500.
Who can participate?
- Medical Doctors within 10 years of qualification or in training for further specialisation in bone disease
- Recipient will attend ECTS 2018 Congress, 26-29 May 2018, Valencia, Spain
- Recipient is currently practicing within one of the following countries:
How to Apply?
- Applicants should fill-in the online application form before 26 February 2018.
- Applications will be reviewed and distributed to allow an equal and fair country representation and on a first come first served basis
- Status of application will be confirmed within the week of 19 March 2018.
Cancellations and Payments
Once confirmed, Scholarships will be cancelled if recipients fail to:
- Provide ECTS with proof of their travel booking by 13 April 2018
- Attend the ECTS 2018 Congress and the ECTS/Eli Lilly Scholarship Session (date and venue to be confirmed)
All Scholarship grants will be paid after the ECTS 2018 Congress.