It is a great pleasure to invite you to the 45th European Calcified Tissue Society Congress, to take place from 26 to 29 May in the beautiful Spanish city of Valencia.
ECTS serves as a forum for researchers and clinicians working in the musculoskeletal field to discover and discuss the latest advances and controversies in research and in the daily care of patients.
The 2018 ECTS Programme will offer:
- Invited speaker lectures featuring some of the world’s leading experts in the field
- Meet the Professor sessions
- Dedicated New Investigator sessions organised by the ECTS Academy
- Joint ECTS-ASBMR debate and lecture
- East meets West session
- A high proportion of submitted abstracts selected for the oral programme
- Well-attended poster sessions with dedicated poster viewing time
- A busy poster and exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
- Company-supported satellite symposia highlighting some of the latest developments in therapy and research
With more than 500 abstracts regularly submitted over recent years ECTS congresses are renowned for their high scientific quality and we expect the Valencia meeting to be no exception. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to showcase and discuss your work, with a significant proportion of time set aside for oral and poster presentations.
As in previous congresses, ECTS 2018 will include a New Investigator programme fully developed by the ECTS Academy. This dedicated programme will enable our more junior colleagues to meet, network, share common interests and boost their own collaborative projects and career at an international level.
Last, but not least, ECTS will give you the opportunity to meet and exchange information with industry partners during sponsored sessions and the exhibition area.
We look forward to welcoming you in Valencia for another stimulating and rewarding ECTS Congress!
Anna Teti, SPC Chair
Nuria Guañabens, LOC Chair