Extend your stay in Valencia for a full day of educational activities for special interest groups, including a training course, 10 working groups, a special programme on rare bone disease. Seats are limited, so make sure you register in time!
- ECTS-Mellanby-SEIOMM Training Course on Vertebral Fractures: the renowned Mellanby Center for Bone research at the University of Sheffield will provide you with this highly educational and interactive workshop on the clinical identification and management of vertebral fractures. This day-long course is open to clinicians,laboratory scientists and nurses involved in the clinical management of patients at risk of osteoporotic fractures.
- ECTS-ICCBH Rare Bone Diseases Workshop: a unique collaboration to discuss “Pathophysiology, Minifestations and Treatment of From Childhood to Adulthood” in rare bone diseases. The programme will review disorders of bone mineralization and bone fragility.
- East-Meets-West Programme where opinion leaders from the West and East part of the world will discuss Concepts for case finding in osteoporosis.
You can then join a Meet-the-Professor session discussing uncommon cases of bone diseases.
- Sponsored SEIOMM Symposium: Advanced imaging techniques in metabolic bone diseases: 3D-DXA
Advanced imaging techniques in metabolic bone diseases: 3D-DXA
- Working Groups: focused and interactive meetings to review specific topics related to our field: rheumatic diseases, bioengeeniring, regeneration and implants, imaging bone strength, use of mouse models and non-mammalian models in research, cartilage pathophysiology, rare bone diseases, non-calcified tissues and ectopic calcifications…
- EU Consortia Summit: Tips to get funded by the EU
- ECTS Academy Session: hear the most exciting developments in the musculoskeletal field in all parts of the world