ECTS – where scientific research and clinical practice meet
The ECTS congress will offer a high quality scientific programme of interest to both clinical and basic scientists, with an anticipated attendance of approximately 1000 delegates, many of whom will be key opinion leaders in their fields.
Highlights will include the following:
- Multidisciplinary delegate profile with plenty of networking opportunities, facilitating lively discussions
- An exciting programme of invited speaker lectures featuring some of the world’s leading experts in the field
- Company-supported satellite symposia highlighting some of the latest developments and research
- A busy exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
- Well-attended poster sessions close to the exhibition
Official Italian Agency for AIFA Procedure
Any Italian pharmaceutical company supporting or participating in a congress abroad, is subjected to an authorization by AIFA (Italian Drug Agency), according to an Italian Government Decree (Decreto Legislativo 219/06 – art. 124).
The request of authorization must be submitted within 60 days before the starting date of the event. The appointed agency to collect all applications from pharmaceutical companies and file them with the AIFA is:
AIM Group International – AIM Education S.r.l.
Valentina Disabato/Cristina Ghidoli
Via G. Ripamonti, 129
20141 Milan, Italy
Tel. +39 02 56601.1
FAX +39 02-70048585
- Satellite symposia
- Educational symposia
- Meet the Experts
- Exhibition space
- Congress highlights
- Mobile app
- New Investigator Awards and Grants
- Programme book
- Advertising in the programme book
- Delegate bag inserts
Industry Service Center – All information is just a click away!
- Exhibitor Service Manual
- List of Exhibitors
- Floor plan
- Delivery addresses
- Order forms for stand equipment