One week after the close of ECTS 2018, we would like to thank you once more for your active participation and for making this year’s congress a huge success!
We would like to take this opportunity to look back at some highlights of ECTS 2018.
Support for Outstanding Scientific Work
We are proud to have received numerous outstanding scientific abstracts that were rewarded with a number of grants and awards. All in all, 35 participants were supported with ECTS and IFMRS travel grants and 7 honored with an award.
Thanks also to the ECTS-Lilly Scholarship and ECTS Academy, we were able to provide financial support to 45 young researchers and MDs to attend the congress.
We are looking forward to much more impressive scientific work in the next year.
ECTS 2018 Key facts
• 1,000 delegates from 55 countries
• Top 5 participating countries: UK, Italy, Spain, Germany and South Korea
• 413 abstracts presented and 150 of those as oral presentations
• More than 100 social media posts per day about #ECTS2018
Catch up on what you missed
Do you want to get a refresher on ECTS 2018 or have you missed a session?
You can now review the congress in different ways:
– Download the ECTS Society and Congress App
– Access the Book of Abstracts
– View selected session webcasts
– Watch our Science Sketches
– Search #ECTS2018 on twitter to see congress pictures and read some short session summaries and feedback
Do you need more? A Congress Report with summaries, interviews, webcasts, key facts and much more.
Last but certainly not least, we would like to thank our industry supporters for having been part of ECTS 2018.
We enjoyed a great congress with all of you and are looking forward to ECTS 2019, in the beautiful capital of Hungary, Budapest. Mark your diary ECTS 2019 will start of 10 May with an educational pre-congress programme on 10 May and continuing with the main scientific programme 11 to 14 May, 2019.
If you want to stay updated, check out our new ECTS 2019 Website and sign up for our ECTS and ICCBH mailing lists by clicking here.